Monday, July 2, 2012

Who's Your Daddy

 When Chris and I were dating, he wrote me a song.  Actually he wrote a few but the first one he ever wrote me was nothing like what I expected.  I thought it was going to be this sweet, romantic love song so I wasn't prepared when he busted out his guitar and starting singing the blues to me.  The song was called "Who's your Daddy?" Needless to say, this girl never called him Daddy as requested in the song.  I did get it out again when I told him we were pregnant with Reese and Tucker though.  Finally, he would have someone to call him Daddy. 
Now he has 3 calling him that and there are days when he wants to change his name.





Chris is a great Daddy.  No one can make Reese laugh like him.  Rylan has started joining in to his nightly wrestling matches and Tucker recently begged me to cut all his hair off just like Daddy's. They all adore him! 

Thanks for being such a great Dad!  Love you! Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails