Monday, November 1, 2010

Pumpkin Picasos

This year I decided to let the kids paint pumpkins instead of carving one.  Okay, call us lazy, but Chris and I just weren't excited about all that work.  This way the kids got their own pumpkins and paintbrushes.  They were more than excited and I didn't have to mess with pumpkin guts.


It looks like Reese is going to be a lefty.  You know Chris was wishing Tucker would be the one to bat left, but no such luck.   Okay, so I'm totally neurotic, but I'm already worried about teaching her to tie her shoes and having to buy left-handed scissors. 

Luckily I only have one child that likes everything messy, so we managed to finish this project without ruining any clothes.  Success. 

1 comment:

  1. Man I would have been so worried about those cute outfits the whole time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails